Michael's Coupon

Did anyone receive the email Michael's 20% off your entire order coupon and not delete it like I did? :blush If so would you be willing to send me the link? It would really save me some $ and I would be very grateful. :manyheart

I didn't get the one you are speaking of.

I have one for 50% off one item...and last month I got one for 25% off the entire order for being a "valuable customer"...that one expired May 31.

I live in Columbia, MD and if I forget my coupon at home, I ask for another one at Customer Service, and they will apply the appropriate discount to your purchases. I think I had to fill out my name and address for their log book.

Good Luck!

Kris

do all the michaels print 20 percent off coupons on their receipts everytime? i got one today for next week but really will need one around july 3rd. could i just go buy something small the week before and get the 20 percent off coupon for the next week?

do all the michaels print 20 percent off coupons on their receipts everytime? i got one today for next week but really will need one around july 3rd. could i just go buy something small the week before and get the 20 percent off coupon for the next week?

THis is the first time I've noticed the receipt coupons.

Joyce

• 2 weeks later...

Archived