CAN THIS BE CONVERTED?

I have a rough one written down, it won't have the fin but it should look like a fish.

I'll have to crochet it out then write it out better, if anyone's interested I'll post the finished pattern to my pattern blog when I get it finalized.

:frog

Thank you, Nancy, I don't have a lot of time right now with VBS going on so I haven't made another one to try out putting them together.

In fact I need to get off my fat buns and start breakfast so we can get ready to go :lol

I did the one you wrote out Chatty for the one fishy, but the two fishy's did not line up that way.

I worked up in a different stitch and count.. and they matched up perfectly :)

Check This Out:

_________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED:

Pattern has been removed ........... It is going to be put (along with some of my other designs)

in a book.

Wish me luck :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

I will, as soon as things settle down. Maybe next week, this week is too hectic to try anything.

If they fit together the way you made them then I'll add your modifications and give credit where it's due.

Thank you for testing it for me, these things hardly ever work out on the first trial :)

I'll give that a try soon too. I am busy getting 3 things finished up for the fair. Deadline is a week from tomorrow!!! One down 2 more to go!!! :eek

• 9 months later...

Archived