Fleece Blanket Edges

Vickietoria

Hi! I've just posted on my blog about how I do fleece edgings. I do these for charity and for gifts, so enjoy! One is for girls, and the other is for boys. You can see pictures of the girl edge here, and the boy's edge here. This is a new blog too, just opened today, that I'm really excited about. I will probably be putting up other free patterns there as I go. I can't figure out how to edit the post to put the pictures on it, I just got so excited to post the pattern, that I hit enter before I was done. Anyway, enjoy!

I want to take a minute just to thank all the wonderful people online who have so graciously shared their patterns for free. I have made so many things from free patterns, that have brought a lot of joy to those who have received them. I'm just trying to give a little back, in appreciation for all that's been given to me.

Thanks for checking it out!

Victoria

What perfect timing....I am getting ready to crochet edges on 6 fleece blankets (3 boys, 3 girls). Although I have crocheted edges on hankies and linens before, this is my first attempt at fleece. I appreciate all your tips and advice. Thank you so much.

Archived