A new Double Wedding Ring Afghan C&C

I looked at t he larger photo on the PDF and the afghan seems a little wonky. The motifs are all "bubbly".

Does anyone else think this ghan needs serious blocking?

The pattern calls to sl st the pieces together. I whip stitched mine together. here's a link to the post of the cal that I posted pictures in Double Wedding Ring. I think maybe the whipstitching helps it lay flat? Not sure yet as I haven't done an entire "square" [with the center piece]. But I think that will help it lay flat.

Debbi

Any interst in a Double wedding ring CAL?

The pattern calls to sl st the pieces together. I whip stitched mine together. here's a link to the post of the cal that I posted pictures in Double Wedding Ring. I think maybe the whipstitching helps it lay flat? Not sure yet as I haven't done an entire "square" [with the center piece]. But I think that will help it lay flat.

Debbi

Any interst in a Double wedding ring CAL?

Yours sure does look a lot flatter than the picture!

Maybe whipstitching is the way to go.

PS: What you've got so far is great!

Yours sure does look a lot flatter than the picture!

Maybe whipstitching is the way to go.

PS: What you've got so far is great!

Thanks. I'm hoping this will work. I decided I don't like sl st as much as sc sqaures together, but I didn't want to do that either. And as long as I sew them together as I go, it won't be so bad.

Elle, your husband is definitely a rare gem! I hope to find a such sweetheart someday. :)

Yes, me to.:yes

Archived