Didn't know where else to ask this...

I've been trying to post a photo of a baby afghan I just finished, and for some reason, when I click the "insert image" icon, nothing happens! If I click the "insert link" icon a little box pops up, and I assume the same thing should happen for the "insert image" one, but nothing. What am I doing wrong?

I use Flickr and I R. click on the picture and go to properties and copy the url that shows there (it's a little different than the url at the top of your screen). I haven't figured out how to do the resizing there. I had a hard time figuring out how to insert pictures too. Oh, and before I forget, paste the url into the popup that asks for a url.

Are you saving it on a photo sharing site like Photobucket?

On there I just click on direct link and then I click on the mountain above here and remember to erase the htpp// thing at the begining and then paste your picture into it. Should work.

Thanks, everyone for your help. I went to photobucket but in spite of the very detailed instructions in the link that Aunt Bubbels gave me, I found it to be very confusing. After I signed in with my Yahoo name I couldn't even get it to upload photos that were already on my computer, it kept telling me that I had to choose the photos first, but there was no button that would allow me to do that. OK. Not to worry. On to Flickr.

I had absolutely no problem with Flickr, and after I loaded my two pics onto the site, I saw the thing that needed to be checked in order to allow the public to view my pics and made sure it was clicked, then I simply dropped the link to the appropriate Flickr photo into the box I was typing in, I shortened the name of the link to say just what the pic was of instead of all the other stuff that came up when I dropped the link, and I was done! When crochetmom was able to see the pic of my tiramisu afghan I knew I had figured it out! Yay me! :cheer:lol

Archived