Don't know whether to look at mags or check out thread/yarn

I have all my projects done, now I need to start something (this is rare, I usually have about 3 projects going at one time) I finished my doily, I finished my shawl, I finished the flag afghan, and I finished a pair of booties in thread...Now I have nothing going, do I look in my patterns for inspiration or look at my thread/yarn to get inspired......I need to do something:think any ideas:think

When I get in that position I like to browse through all my patterns, I always find a least 3 more things to start on! :lol I just don't "feel right" if I don't have projects going on! :) Hope you find something, good luck in your search. :hook

Been there too, I just look in my mags, maybe look in your patterns until something strikes your fancy! Look on the net too.. tons of patterns !

Look at your patterns, browse for newer ones on the net, and get out all your yarn... then I guarantee you, something will inspire you!

Congrats! I don't think I've EVER had all my projects finished at the same time.

First, I want to congratulate you. I once tried to list all my unfinished projects - when I reached 13, I just stopped counting. Since you are in such an enviable position, why not be very organised - any birthdays/ anniversaries coming up? Then you could make an appropriate present. Or, you could be super-organised, and make a start on your Christmas gifts.

I'd take a quick glance through the stash and then look at patterns. Unless you want to set your heart on a pattern that you'll have to buy yarn for.:devil:hook

Congratulations on completing your projects. :cheer:clap I would say pattern search in your books and on the net. I always get inspired by digging through patterns. I can always find 50 things :lol I would like to make, plus I find it relaxing to just sit and look at all the things other people have made.:yay

Thanks for all the good ideas, I did look through some of my new Decroative crochets and found a new pattern, decided to try it with size 30 crochet thread and a stand of reg sewing thread....sure can't believe how much color that little strand of sewing thread can give.... I will post when I get it done... Thanks again for your help and ideas.

Look at your patterns and your yarn and maybe get a start on Christmas things. I wish I could do that. Every time I turn around there's another baby that I want to make a blanket for! So far I've made 3 this year with 4 more babies due by this fall. Congrats on getting all your WIP done.

Archived