anyone tried this?

kittencrochet

I have just fallen in love with Sensations Angel Hair. Has anyone made anything with it? I just bought 2 skeins and I think I'm going to start a shawl with it and try to pick up the other 6 skeins soon.

Nope, haven't tried it. I actually had not heard of it and so I googled. It is a Jo-Ann's exclusive yarn? Rats, the newest Jo-Ann's is 112 miles away. But the yarn looks pretty and I bet will make a gorgeous shawl. It looks a bit like Patons Divine, which I made my aunt a cape from and that turned out just so soft and lovely.

julie

I've made several ponchos from the Plymouth yarn website http://www.plymouthyarn.com/index.php?nav=cPatterns.freePatterns. It's their take on the coming home poncho. The ponchos are absolutely gorgeous. I get so many compliments on it. I love love love love that yarn. Wish it came in better colors though. I also really love their Peacock yarn. I'm so glad they decided to come out with their own line.

• 1 month later...

WOW! I just found this yarn today. I can't believe how soft it is. I am completely in love!

Archived