Hola from S. FL!

Yarnluver

I'm overwhelmed by such a warm welcome!!! And from all over, even the UK (hello krazy-kitty, right now I'm making a shawl that I saw in a blog from a lady from your country!). Thank you ALL so much and sorry that it took me so long to get back, I was actually sick over the weekend (and still feeling a bit shaky...) and although I was online yesterday for a little bit didn't remember to come here*. I sure look forward to being part of this nice group for hopefully a long time. Before I joined I "lurked" a little bit and have even visited a couple of blogs and/or photo albums and have nothing but admiration :cheerfor quite a few of you already and hope I can learn from you all.

*[is there a way to subscribe/get notified by email of new replies to a thread?]

Dimples:

I am quite a distance away from you unfortunately, but we can still be friends :), I'll try to write you later as I'm not yet feeling so good but I sure look forward to making new friends with this common interest!

Cshort:

Where in S. FL are you??

:welcome from another South Floridian. I'm in North Bay Village, off the 79th Street Causeway between Miami Beach and mainland Miami. Not far from Miami Shores and Bal Harbour.

Archived