Maye's pink shoes for "Strides Against Breast Cancer"

Becks

Hi, everyone. What sweet comments you have made about Mother's shoes. Isn't Becky a doll for posting them? Mother is so elated and flattered. I will ask Mother if she wants to sell them on this site. She has many colors, not just the beautiful pink. The shoe mold she needs is just over 4 inches long and around 2.5 inches high. If you let me know what number of shoes you are interested in, it will helpful as I talk with her about possible sales. She'd probably give some to the person who helps her locate that size and style high heel mold! It's a bit larger than the ones that Becky so generously shared.

Bev

Hi, again! I just talked to Mother about selling her shoes to you. She said that she is glad to. She told me to let you know that a pair of shoes costs $10 prepaid and that includes the postage.

If you are interested, just post a reply and I will send you an email with her contact information.

Happy needling!

Bev

Great idea for such a good cause.

I have the purple pattern to these, although I have yet to attempt them . It says you can stuff them with fiber fill if no mold can be found.

Archived