Skirt pattern

bunnirific

Question

11 answers to this question

I've been searching for a 3-tier or prairie skirt pattern myself and had no luck. If I find anything, I'll post it here.

Thanx for the link(s) but still not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going to have to design what I want because I see it in my head and I don't think anything else will suffice.

I wonder if you could take a poncho pattern and modify it into a skirt. There certainly are a lot of poncho patterns out there to guide you.

On the Groovy site, there is a Poncho/skirt pineapple pattern. It's based on the same principal you are mentioning. You can either wear it as a skirt or a poncho. Has a drawstring that either ties around your waist or around your neck. I thought it was a cool idea! Maybe you could use it as a guide?

I know you specifically said "free pattern" but there are two really beautiful patterns for sale...one is in the spring Interweave Edition - made with Classic Elite Provence...and the second is in a book titled "hip to crochet"...I bought both but haven't had a chance to start either.

Archived