Red Heart Woodsy

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good coordinating solid to go with the Red Heart Woodsy? The yarn supplies are so depleted in every store I've been in. What's going on with that? It's kind of scary :eek I was in ACMoore, Michael's, 4 different Walmarts and the shelves are pratically bare. Well, ACMoore had a lot of yarn but not too much color selection in the Red Heart. It looked like they had a lot of colors that are not really popular. I would appreciate suggestions so I have some idea what color I should be looking for.

It's good to hear that Walmart is restocking..the girl I asked didn't seem to know what was going on. It will be nice to have some NEW colors!

I was looking for Hunter Green but couldn't find any. I'm going out to look again today.

Thanks for the suggestions and info.

Part of the depletion problem is likely related to the price of disel fuel/gas, not to mention that some yarns may be made of petroleum products...

Yeah - I found some Dark Sage today and was lucky enough to find Buff also. They had four skeins of each (same dye lot) so I took them all. I also thought I would try Coffee with it, not sure. I sure hope they restock soon...especially with NEW colors?! Wouldn't that be a treat for all the yarn addicts here? I think I'm going to make another round ripple...as soon as I finish the 6-12-24 point I'm working on. :lol

Crochetluvknot - thank you so much for the yarn offer! :hug

Archived