Irish Hiking Scarf and Hat fans look in here!!!

Dangerouscrochet

Oh I am just THRILLED to see that is was something that was not posted before and you crafters would like. I paniced first and thought the replys would have been " This is an old pattern, was posted long ago....please do your research before posting".

you made my day :-)

Don't be afraid of posting links. the pattern you link to will always be new for someone.

I couldn't find the pattern for the hat. Do you know that link?

I posted the links on another thread for the wrist warmer, hat, and scarf!

This pattern is really taking on a life of it's own. I can't wait for the Irish Hiking Scarf Sweater!:lol

Yikes!! I am having a hard time sticking with the scarf....and I love how it is turning out, but something about a pattern that changes every row really slows me down. I am Not going to quit working on it though. It is coming out beautiful in the Caron SS baby blue.

I have made this headband before....it's a great addition to the scarf.

I would never be so rude to point out that it is older....and see...a lot of people have never seen it before! So post away!

Thanks!

Thanks so much for posting the link to the other patterns. I'm somewhat OCD when it comes to having all the patterns in a "set". I've got some other projects going on right now that I have to finish but I'd certainly join in on a KAL with this. I'll have to figure out how much yarn I'll need for the entire set and have it ready for when it starts.

Archived