crocheted skirt

Crochet Buffet

Question

6 answers to this question

You know the coolest thing about hemp clothing, throws, shoes, etc.? It feels like the softest of cotton! I have several items made from hemp and it's so soft & comfy and 100% pure natural fiber. I even have a vest that is hemp silk.

Ohmigosh! On another note entirely, the photo at the bottom (the fella in the hemp wrap beating a drum) has a phone number on it... a 619 area code phone number! That's here in San Diego. I'll bet you anything that photo was taken in Pacific Beach, La Jolla or Hillcrest. Until we had to split the area codes, my number was 619. It's a small world, after all. :D

Jackie, I've been looking at those skirts and they all seem like basic stitches (dcs, trebles, shells, V-stitch). Which one in particular are you looking at? Surely we can figure out the stitch pattern, then all you'll need is the hemp yarn which is sold on online lots of places.

Now that's what I've been searching for all this time and I didn't even know it!!! That seems to be the thing about a lot of crochet patterns out there. They are so, I dunno, dorky...but I would definitely wear a skirt from that site...thanks so much for sharing! :yay

Archived