Wallets and Envelope Coin purses

Lesalicious

Warning may contain lots of pictures.

More of my small projects that I wanted to show off.

I did some coin purses a couple of days ago and again wanted to do some more but, in the envelope shape for the flap on the coin purse here they go.

My mom loved my suede coin purse so I made her one.

100_0736.jpg

100_0737.jpg

Mohair

100_0744.jpg

100_0745.jpg

TLC

100_0742.jpg

100_0743.jpg

Now wanted to try something new like giving wallets a try so I gave it a try and they came out nicely.

My first one

Done in double strands

100_0731.jpg

100_0732.jpg

100_0735.jpg Done in Red heart blue, black and Lion Brand Ribbon yarn.

I remember some people asked me how I put the magnet snaps on.

I crochet up 2 small squares like chaining a odd number and work about 5 rows or so.

100_0726.jpg

Like this. Leaving a long extra string of yarn so I can weave it in and out into the crochet stitches on the wallet or purse.

Now after making my first wallet I wanted to do another one but, this one is mines.:)

100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0730.jpg

No patterns my own design so cute aint they. Thinking about putting a couple of wallets and coin purses on my shop.

I also want to give making a bigger wallet a try. Try to make the one where you can put a checkbook in. So looking forward to giving that a try also.:)

Thanks for looking so what you all think?

:manyheart I reallllly love them. Now I know what to do with the little bit of leftover cotton yarn from the fbb's that I have finished. :yay

That is a very good idea of how to put in the snaps!

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo WANT one of them!! YES, put them in your shop!! And make me a pink one...lol..

hugs and Love

JoAnn

Ooooo I surely will make purple, and pink for sure. Oh Proudmama my daughter is home she is doing ok play and running around like a normal child would but, there will be more hosptial visits and I am trying to say strong. Crocheting helps me to relieve a little stress from time to time. Thanks for asking.:)

Archived