Pom maker recommendations?

My name is Keesha and I cannot make pom poms. :lol I confess, they are a miserable failure at best. I need help.

I looked online at pom makers and I can't believe how many there are.

Does anyone have one they'd recommend?

Thanks! :hug

I have the one you just purchased and it is ok. I have trouble cutting the yarn that has been wrapped around, my hands don't like cutting that thick of yarn.

I make mine by wraping the yarn around the cardboard and then trim to size.

Sorry, I just saw this thread.:hook

From the time I was a kid, on to now, I simply can't use the cardboard method. I'm 31 now and if it hasn't taken yet, it's just not going to, especially now with greatly limited dexterity. I need something a lot sturdier.

Ah well.

I too cannot make a pom poms very well. I bought Clover pom pom makers (the large sizes) because Michaels actually had them in stock one day and I wanted to give them a try. They are easy to use and make nice pom poms.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much! If this one is too difficult for me to manipulate then I will definitely remember to go get that one! I do appreciate your response, very much!

I hope you're having a great day!

I cant make pom poms either, maybe we should start a support group? Anyways, my brother gave me a set of pompom makers for christmas one year, BEST present he has ever given me. They work wonderfully. I found them at Wal mart and they were like eight bucks. There are three sizes in the package and they are the only ones they carry(I think...) But I am sorry I cant remember who makes them...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived