Clearfield/Jefferson County PA crochets?

squish_52

Hi everyone I guess this will be the thread for our corner of the world! I know there are quite a few people from the area on here from what I've seen. And I may have actually met some of you as I work at the local Jo-Ann fabric store and have sent you to this site.:manyheart Lots and lots of love and hope to hear from you all soon!

• 3 months later...

Hi Squish,

I'm from Cambria County, actually. My town borders Clearfield county, in truth, it isn't really a town, it isn't big enough to qualify, it's labelled a village. I've crocheted for more years than my children are old.

If I worked at a Jo-Ann's I'd never bring home a paycheck, I'd spend it all in the store. How do you control yourself?

Take care,

Hi everyone I guess this will be the thread for our corner of the world! I know there are quite a few people from the area on here from what I've seen. And I may have actually met some of you as I work at the local Jo-Ann fabric store and have sent you to this site.:manyheart Lots and lots of love and hope to hear from you all soon!

Hi there! I'm from Jefferson County. (Reynoldsville) And I've reciently been to Jo Ann's lol. About a week ago iguess, with my daughter. Never thought I would be this close to a fellow "crocheter". I am not one of the people you shared this sight with though. Actually I may have waited on you at my place of work....Sheetz. (....I hope I didn't annoy you, lol)

Hey Squish! Although I no longer live in the area, I grew up in Emporium, Cameron County. I am very familiar with DuBois as if we wanted to go to a mall we headed there, and we made our annual trecks to the Clearfield County Fair. Nice to see this area represented. :)

• 3 months later...

Archived