Letter M Pillow

Woven N Spun

Just wanted to let you know that M is now available on my site

Woven ~N~ Spun

Coming up next the letters D and E (am just waiting on my testers for that)

Also, be sure to check on Jonah's Journey as he made it to his first host family.

Thanks again for all your encouragement and support.

:hook

OMG...I had forgotten about Jonah!!! :rofl I have made him a bathing suit and a visor tho! I got a bear the approx. size as Jonah (got the size from the Jonah's journal) so have been using him as my model. The bathing suit fits fine in the front but in the back, his hiney is a little BARE (:rofl get it? BARE? BEAR?). I have made him a beach towel out of terri yarn! I have a short list of things I am going to make him by the time Jonah arrives, so he'll probably need another suitcase to bring all his new stuff home!!! I'll post pictures soon along with patterns (I'm making them up as I go).

(:rofl get it? BARE? BEAR?). ).

Too funny! Thanks I needed that extra laugh today after my two oldest boys got into a fight and Josh got a huge bump on his head and I am watching for signs of a concussion :eek

By the way...thanks again so much for testing this pattern for me. I really appreciate it.

I just HAVE to tell you how much I appreciate you offering these patterns to us! They are going to make really GREAT gifts for Christmas this year. If you need a pattern tester for the letters "F" or "G" I volunteer! :clap

..They are going to make really GREAT gifts for Christmas this year... :clap

I agree with that:tup. I think I'll be making these for all 6 or 7 kids this year. MacKenzie, my 4 1/2 yr-old cousin will be getting the M Pillow.

Kimberly, thanks for getting this pattern listed. You have been so busy lately. That is obvious from all the patterns you are giving us! My daughter was so pleased with your congrats. She loved the tester M pillow, it is such a pretty M. My surprise is no longer that, but she at least doesn't know how I plan on fixing it.

Archived