I think I've pushed my limit

Congratulations on the baby! WHereabouts in Sydney are you? Which yarn shop did you find? If you are on the North Shore, Greta's in Lindfield is lovely. She doesn't have any crochet patterns, but some lovely yarns... and no anti-crocheting attitude as I have heard of from some people round the boards...

(Not that you need any more yarn right now :)... )

Cheers

Hi There

My office is in Crows Nest, but I actually live on the Central Coast. The yarn shop I found was in Hornsby...I think it was called "Hornsby Wool & Craft"...right near Westfield.

I haven't been into Greta's but I drive past every day and look in there longingly....I'd love to go in...but I'm sworn off buying more yarn for a little while!

Hi There

My office is in Crows Nest, but I actually live on the Central Coast. The yarn shop I found was in Hornsby...I think it was called "Hornsby Wool & Craft"...right near Westfield.

I haven't been into Greta's but I drive past every day and look in there longingly....I'd love to go in...but I'm sworn off buying more yarn for a little while!

Wow! Thats a bit of a commute! Hmmm... I'l have to check out that Hornsby shop :)

Cheers,

Congratulations to you and your hubby! :yay That is such wonderful news! You must be over the moon.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong in buying a bunch of crochet supplies to celebrate hehe - and think of all the wonderful things you'll be able to make for your beautiful baby. Such fun!

Congratulations!!! I too went on a yarn spree the last 2 weeks. On the 3rd, I stopped at Hobby Lobby in Louisville (KY) when I was in the city for an appointment at the VA hospital. Then this week, I went to Big Lots in Elizabethtown (KY). At each place, I walked out with a cart FULL of yarn! EGADS and I don't have the excuse that I'm having a baby! Where's my brain??? I can hardly get into my yarn room! Hubby is going to have a fit when he sees the bank statement! LOL! I better get "hooking!" :crocheting

Then this week, I went to Big Lots in Elizabethtown (KY). At each place, I walked out with a cart FULL of yarn!

I did the exact same thing here @ the Big Lots in Madisonville. Those novelty yarns are too addictive. :lol

Archived