Looking for a store to ship to Australia

Mandys76

Hi Everyone

I'm in Australia and am looking for an online store that will ship Caron Simply Soft to Australia....

I have ordered from Herschnerrs before, but the order took 16 weeks to come, and a lot of it was missing. So I'm looking for alternatives if possible.

The reason I ask is because I'm pregnant and want to use the Simply Soft to make some baby items. We don't have acrylics in Australia that are so soft or drape so well.

Any ideas people?

Peaches and Creme's website...elmore-pisgah.com I believe...anyway, they appear to ship worldwide, but they don't have SS yarn...only their own...but they have some wonderful yarns...I love the honeysuckle (cotton), and I just ordered some of the petalspun (rayon)...they ship really promptly too...I ordered Thursday, got a UPS confirmation on thursday. I checked tracking tonight, it is scheduled to arrive on Monday...3 business days!!! even for companies in the states, that's really fast. I don't know how long it would take to AUS, though. HTH

Hi, I'm in the UK, so I share your hardship with the acrylics! :(

Craftsetc.com ships internationally, and they're shipping prices are very reasonable. Craftsetc.com is the sales website for a chain in the US called Hobby Lobby. I've never been there, but it's spoken of highly here on crochetville.

You are all very very naughty. I googled Craftsect.com and purchased (with shipping costs) $67.77 worth of wool or yarn as my USA sisters say. I have always been envious of all the beautiful colours you all use in your projects and now I am going to get some all for ME. I'm so excited! I am just wondering if I will be charged tax on my parcel when it arrives in N. Ireland as I have been with hooks I ordered

Archived