Yarn at National Wholesale Liquidators

LI Roe

On my way home from BJ's tonight, I stopped at the National Wholesale Liquidator store on the corner where I turn for BJ's. Went inside to browse and out of the corner of my eye, I see an end cap with their shelves full of yarn. There was Mainstays in True Navy and Yellow, RedHeart Plush in a rose color, RedHeart small either Classic or Supersaver (2 1/2 oz) in Beach, RedHeart Symphony in Persimmon and a light sagy color and TLC Essentials in a lilac color and burgundy. The prices ranged from $1.49 (Symphony and the small RedHeart skeins) to $1.99 for all others. I was surprised to say the least. They also had several packages of knitting needles (no crochet hooks) but I didn't notice any name on them.

Now to figure out how much to get, didn't look like much was sold. But who would think they would have it.

And on an off-topic, they had the canister bags and belts for my Eureka canister. And I had just ordered them online and they were delivered on Tuesday. Didn't think they would have that there either.

Maybe I should get a lotto ticket??? LOL.

LI Roe

Wow i just did a search and there is suppose to be 2 in Virginia and 2 in Dc....

WOW guess i will be going on a hunt for these stores...:lol

Had one here not to long ago but i noticed the other day it was closed :(

At least it is another source of yarn nearby. The yarn sounds like a lot of the same ones they've had at our Real Deals $ store. Maybe they are owned by the same people.

Archived