Bunnies Rule at Annies today (Sun)

That's a cute Easter basket. Is it just me or does it look like the pink bunny is really surprised to see that egg sitting there?

Also, those hovering ads on Annie's Attic annoy me! I know it just takes a click to make them go away, but still... Sorry, had to complain, haha.

That's a cute Easter basket. Is it just me or does it look like the pink bunny is really surprised to see that egg sitting there?

Also, those hovering ads on Annie's Attic annoy me! I know it just takes a click to make them go away, but still... Sorry, had to complain, haha.

I agree about that bunny.. not quite sure what she is thinking.:eek

Those ads stopped for me on New Year's Day. I have no idea why and I had even become quite patient about them too.

Hush.. they might come back now that I have said that. :wlol

HI

OK, since I'm so new to Crochetville, what is the Stash Busting Game for "08.

I have loved your patterns for Dora and used many of them for gifts for my nieces Xmas presents, but of course they want more. Trying my hand at creating some of my own.

Nana for 4

HI

OK, since I'm so new to Crochetville, what is the Stash Busting Game for "08.

I have loved your patterns for Dora and used many of them for gifts for my nieces Xmas presents, but of course they want more. Trying my hand at creating some of my own.

Nana for 4

This is the link to the stashbusting game. It's a little game to motivate people to use up the yarn they have in their stashes before buying new yarn.

Archived