What would I Put in This?

Potpourri is a mixture of leaves like roses and other plants that a scented oil has been added. Bags of it are common and you could probably find some even at a dollar store or candle store.

Karin--yes, that works! You can even open and crumple (to release the scent) those free perfume samples from magazines and whatnot, wrap them in a little colored tulle to hide the print <g> and use them in the sachets.

Potpourri really is easy to find. If you can't find any you like, and the pouch is really lacy so the innards show through, you can always use a small cluster of those tiny silk roses and put some scent on them.

Just an idea, I don't know if it would actually work. How about spraying some cotton balls with your favorite perfume and putting them in the bag?

My mom used to do that when I went to camp and I loved it! I have done this with sachets and have also used the scented oil you can get at any craft store. The ones I made, you could not see through...since you can see through this one, potpourri might be better.

Archived