Some brain farts

Keisha15

I was surfing the net and found this way cute retro crochet site

freevintagecrochet.com/other/pearl-belt-pattern

these gloves are the most CHIC THING I'VE EVER SEEN

i saw them and fell in love with them.

wearing them would make me feel soooo sophisticato.

:)

:hook YAY

o and I'm kinda surfing for some sites that will have some good patterns for a teengirl who wants to try and make some chic clothes for herself.

I'm into retro, uhm chiccc, stylish, good patterns that aren't too OBVIOUSLY home made. uhm, what else, i like clothes :D

and colour

haha and interesting things like stripes etc. i dunno :yay

ANYWAY! thanks :hug<3 Love to hear from you all on some great fashion sites for crochet you've stumbled across! :manyheart:manyheart

Which gloves? The pearl ones? The butterfly ones? I couldn't use your entire URL. After the .com wouldn't work for me.

If it's the pearl ones, it looks like the trickiest part would be figuring out a thread equivalent to Puritan Crochet Cotton, Article 40. I thought at first it might mean size 40 thread, but the hook is size 00, but then again it's using a double strand, so maybe it is size 40 thread.

Siq yeah i meant the pearl gloves. they're amazing. yeas i didn't bother to look at any of the info about it cuz i have about 5 projects going now hahaha. :P when i tried to PASTE THE ACTUAL SITE it blocked me hahahahaha. it was all *********.com hahahahaa

o gee. :) thanks lefties i'll check it out!

Here's a site I tripped over (via http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com) that looks like it has some things you might enjoy...(sorry the link is to a specific pattern, but there's a pattern "button" at the top) HTH

http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/en/visoppskrift.php?d_nr=105&d_id=16〈=en

Archived