Rainbow pattern?

jingles96

Question

Hi Everybody! I want to crochet some going away gifts for some friends and I thought of rainbow bookmarks. Does anybody know of a pattern for one? Or just a pattern for a rainbow that I can maybe adapt to thread for a bookmark?

It would probably be pretty simple to work up something, but why re-invent the wheel, right? :devil

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

Hi Everybody! I want to crochet some going away gifts for some friends and I thought of rainbow bookmarks. Does anybody know of a pattern for one? Or just a pattern for a rainbow that I can maybe adapt to thread for a bookmark?

It would probably be pretty simple to work up something, but why re-invent the wheel, right? :devil

Thanks!

Well, it's supposed to be at this site:

http://www.enfys.dsl.pipex.com/Patterns%20Free.htm

but, for some strange reason I can't access it, even though I am a member of that MSN group. I remember there were rainbow patterns there.

Thanks Tween! I like that rainbow. I'll have to play around and see if it works up nice in thread.

And thanks Crochetfun for that suggestion, but going through all those hoops to get a free pattern is a little too much for me. I like her rainbow blanket though! :)

Archived