I Love My Schnauzer Graph!

CrochetLiving

Thanks. I'm the one that requested that graph. My little dog is a chihuahua/schnauzer cross and is very ill. You can see the post about it here: Sick Doggie. I don't know when I'll be emotionally ready to make this.. but I do very very much appreciate it.

Maria, do you have a graph for a greyhound... I have a friend who I'm going to be visiting in June that does greyhound rescue.. she has 3 that she has adopted and I would love to make something for her greyhound related... if you don't have one can you tell me where I can find one...

Thanks. I'm the one that requested that graph. My little dog is a chihuahua/schnauzer cross and is very ill. You can see the post about it here: Sick Doggie. I don't know when I'll be emotionally ready to make this.. but I do very very much appreciate it.

I am so very sorry to hear about you beloved pet. It's bringing tears to my eyes. I can wholeheartedly empathize with you.

Maria, do you have a graph for a greyhound... I have a friend who I'm going to be visiting in June that does greyhound rescue.. she has 3 that she has adopted and I would love to make something for her greyhound related... if you don't have one can you tell me where I can find one...

I'm posting a greyhound chart today. Look for it soon!

Archived