Firefox problem fixed!

vatonc1

I have figured out a simple "fix" to the problems some of us were having when trying to view our blogs using Firefox. :cheer:clap:cheer I played around with the code and found out that by adding this:

.post {

margin:8px 0 24px 0;

line-height:1.5em;

border:solid 1px purple;

background:white; }

then I was able to place a block around each of my posts, setting it apart from the background and then making it more readable....

the example I have posted will use a white background with purple border, just for an easy example...but you can change it using the color codes. Also make sure that you place this code within the STYLE section.

Just thought I would share this because I know some of you were struggling with the same problem ;)

BTW- I haven't figured out how to make it view the same way using Explorer yet, but atleast for the time being, the text is readable using both browsers :devil

For me, your posts are on a bluish background. But I use Firefox on a Mac, so there may be a difference in the way codes are interpreted.

For me, your posts are on a bluish background. But I use Firefox on a Mac, so there may be a difference in the way codes are interpreted.

yes, mine is actually blue ...(I just used the white for an example because I figured it would be easier for everyone to experiment in their own blog)...thanks for letting me know though- it's good to know that it is showing up the right color on Macs too :)

Archived