Gift Certificates

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to purchase a gift certificate for a friend in Australia. I have looked at a few online stores, like knit picks, but a lot of them don't ship outside of the US. I am looking for a store that says quality yarn, but not overboard expensive. Any suggestions??

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to purchase a gift certificate for a friend in Australia. I have looked at a few online stores, like knit picks, but a lot of them don't ship outside of the US. I am looking for a store that says quality yarn, but not overboard expensive. Any suggestions??

I have been VERY happy with the orders I have gotten from Knitting Warehouse. Knitting Supplies | Discount Yarn They have a great selection of yarn from acrylic to wool to all kinds of novelty types, and their prices are very reasonable, in my opinion. I also like that they have a flat rate of $5.99 for shipping, although that wouldn't be a factor for the person you are getting the gift certificate for because of her location. I think they're an excellent source in all other respects, though.

Elle

Archived