Bottle Cozy-Black Magic

yarncat

I used the black SpeedCroSheen on this bottle cozy before using the leftovers on the Wrought Iron Doily.I held it together with 44yds mixed purples confetti yarn.It fits a 16-20oz water or soda bottle.Its simple enough,but I can post the pattern,if you wish.I've made this bottle cozy in many variations:shorter in multicor yarn to fit a can,solid with a round of fancy yarn at the top.They are good sellers at craft shows & a fun way to use up scraps!

BCBlack_Purple.jpg

I've used something like this as a cozy for my olive oil bottle. Catches all the drips and can be washed.

What a great idea! I use a pitcher with a stopper and it always runs down to the counter.

I like the cozy. I made one for 8-oz bottles before because every time I would get one at church they would be wet and dripping, and that took care of it! I like the colors you used!

What a great idea! I use a pitcher with a stopper and it always runs down to the counter.

quote]

In desperation, I've bought socks at the Dollar Store and cozied up the olive oil as well. I love the crocheted ones better.

Archived