issues... help needed

shelly_bean

Ok not my first time felting, but this is my first time felting anything so small and circular. I am making the lion brand checker board. My checkers are not felting as well as i like. I have done it three times. should I take them out of the pillowcase and risk losing some or keep at it in the pillow case ( my issue is that they curl in on themselves and so the insides are not felting very well, i open them up and turn them inside out but they are still having issues.) Help please.

do you think it would help if you safety pinned them to the inside of the bag? Notwithstanding the pattern instructions, I think I would have felted a large piece and then cut the checkers out of the felted piece.

do you think it would help if you safety pinned them to the inside of the bag? Notwithstanding the pattern instructions, I think I would have felted a large piece and then cut the checkers out of the felted piece.

safety pinning. never would have thought about that. thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I think it would be easiest to felt a larger piece and then sculpt your checkers.

Archived