EdgeryDoo

If any of you out there have an EdgeryDoo, could you please fill me in a little about them. Does the piercing tool really work as well as it looks like it does? How hard is it to pierce the fabric? Which kit do you have? Which kit do you recommend getting?

Sorry for all the questions...I have been thinking of getting one of these, but I thought I would check you folks out here first to see if you like it or not.

If any of you out there have an EdgeryDoo, could you please fill me in a little about them. Does the piercing tool really work as well as it looks like it does? How hard is it to pierce the fabric? Which kit do you have? Which kit do you recommend getting?

Sorry for all the questions...I have been thinking of getting one of these, but I thought I would check you folks out here first to see if you like it or not.

Ditto all of that! I wanted one for Christmas but hubby couldn't figure out Paypal (MEN!). Have been holding off getting it until the Christmas bills get a little smaller.

Sara

I have one an I really like it. :manyheart I have the basic (not squares) one. The piercing tool really does go through the fleece easily, I have done as many as 4 layers at the same time. My daughter has used it as well to make blankets for her friends.

If I could only get one thing I would probably get the basic one, as I don't really care for the squares sewn together as much as the plain edged blankets, but that is just my two cents.

I highly recommend this product. If you have any more questions, just email Marleen from Edgerydoo, she is very friendly and great to deal with!

I love mine and use it a lot! It works really well. You need a good punching board, but you can make one very inexpensively. I use an insulation board from Lowes or Home Depot. Marlene is great and can tell you all about it.

I have the original kit, the 12" square and the 8" square.

Archived