The Crochet Dude on Uncommon Threads - My DH was impressed!

ArielManx

I have to share this story with you all. Last week when I was home sick from work I finally managed to catch an episode of Uncommon Threads - I don't remember the episode title, but Drew was on with a couple gals and the topic was embellishing bags. My husband came into the den to see how I was doing and asked what I was watching. I told him it was a crochet show, and he watched for a minute and suddenly exclaimed, "Hey, there's a guy on there!" Of course I explained that it wasn't just any guy, it was THE DUDE and that I read his blog. Hubby stood and watched for another minute and said, "Well, that's just cool!"

So Drew's making great impressions on crocheters and non-crocheters alike! :hook

I've been out of the loop, not having crocheted for a couple years. Can someone tell me what network "Uncommon Threads" is broadcast on so I can look for it on my cable system? Thanks!!

BTW, I have a son that learned to crochet when he was a teen. He hasn't pursued it, but he did make himself an afghan, which he still has. He tried knitting too, but had a bit more trouble with that.

• 3 weeks later...
I've been out of the loop, not having crocheted for a couple years. Can someone tell me what network "Uncommon Threads" is broadcast on so I can look for it on my cable system? Thanks!!

I have seen uncommon threads on diy, but have noticed that alot of the shows on diy are also broadcast on HGTV

Archived