Stitching in the Trenches CAL

Tracey4610

• 2 weeks later...

I started mine yesterday! Finally! :clap I chose the 'peacock' color, which is more or less teal. I think I will add buttons also, as I like that look better. I'm already thinking of other colors to do this in and I haven't even got my first one done yet! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I've made a lot of progress, but...even after shortening the pattern and using the blue heather as trim around the bottom of each piece, when I got halfway up the first arm, I realized that I didn't have quite enough yarn to finish :eek. Quick run down to the LYS, but I had already bought all they had of denim :(. OK...I only need half a skein, so :idea if I frog back on all the pieces a bit, and make the upper bust / shoulder area blue heather also, maybe it will look intentional and fashionable too. It's looking good so far, but I won't know for sure until it's all put together. :sweatWish me luck!

Well, I've made a lot of progress, but...even after shortening the pattern and using the blue heather as trim around the bottom of each piece, when I got halfway up the first arm, I realized that I didn't have quite enough yarn to finish :eek. Quick run down to the LYS, but I had already bought all they had of denim :(. OK...I only need half a skein, so :idea if I frog back on all the pieces a bit, and make the upper bust / shoulder area blue heather also, maybe it will look intentional and fashionable too. It's looking good so far, but I won't know for sure until it's all put together. :sweatWish me luck!

Oh No!!!!

I'm sure it will look great with the blue heather though. Sounds pretty.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived