Pay It Forward

laurah4200

I just wanted to let everybody know that I have my Pay It Forward blog up.

If you don't already know about PIFs, it work like this: you comment on a PIF blog. This person sends you a handmade gift within 365 days. Then you 'pay it forward' by puting a PIF entry on your own blog and sending a gift to three other people who want to participate.

I signed up for the PIF from Melissa on A Mess Put Together Nicely a.k.a. My Crazy Life. I'm sure a lot of you have already done this since it has been floating around the blog world for a while, but I love the idea and wanted to give it a go. So if you want to participate visit my blog and sign up!

I signed up for the PIF from Melissa on My Crazy Life. I'm sure a lot of you have already done this since it has been floating around the blog world for a while, but I love the idea and wanted to give it a go. So if you want to participate visit my blog and sign up!

:blush I have changed the name of my blog now. Just wanted to let you know. I also still have one more spot open for my PIF.

Come see more HERE

Texasredhead,

Have you ever seen the movie, Pay It Forward? The basic idea of it is when someone does something nice for you, you do something for three other people. So instead of paying the person back, you pay it forward to three people. Not really a charity thing. Just something nice and fun to do. Our artsy version of this is to sign up to receive something handmade from someone, then post into our blog for three more people to sign up. It would eventually be that everyone has received a handmade item.

Texasredhead - if you're thinking about starting a blog you should do it! It's a fun way to present your projects and make blog friends. Plus you can spend as much or as little time as you want on it.

Archived