Any Gator's Fans? found the winner!!!

Some of you may know that I did start the Alligator scarf a while back. :crochetingIt is now about 38 inches long and I plan to make it at least 6.5 feet. - we'll see as it goes along.

Here is the pic I took of it when I started. it is looking very good at this point (38") if I do say so myself. My family thought it was very neat at Christmas.

alig1.jpg

The colour is pretty accurate. It is a light sage-y green colour. This may not be kosher for the gator fans but it is what it is :wlol

I don't have any real use for an alligator scarf but I thought some of you might.

I would be willing to send you this scarf - no cost to you for mailing - if you would be willing to make a reasonable donation to Crochetville. You would have to decide what would be reasonable when you get the scarf.

I would hope that this would go to either a Gator's fan or someone who would gift a Gator's fan (I hate to have to add this but what are Gator's , football, basketball, baseball? - remember I live in Canada and be kind )

If you are interested please PM me and I will need a snail mail addy at some point. Sorry, it has to be first come; first served.

Archived