Doll Rescue

Today in the mail I got a really cool package. It came all the way from Australia and as you get a glimpse of the envelope, the post office and customs had a ball with it.

When I opened it, I found the coolest stuff you can imagine. I got Australian made cotton thread, some really neat embellishments and 4 dolls ( 2 baby and 2 Barbie style). I was told the dollies were in a bin to be sold at a charity place like Salvation Army and such.

I was told that they were rescued just for me and that if anyone could make them look gorgeous again, it would be me. I am picturing just the right outfits and can’t wait till Christmas is over, so I can start.

Thank you Cupcake these will be much loved and beautiful when I am done.

Here are my new members of my tables.

th_raok12-24-07.gif(clickable)

Can’t forget the cool Christmas card with the Kola Bear on the front.

I am sure they will be great once they get some lovely clothes from you on. What a nice idea! Dolls need love too.

:manyheart

Tampa Doll, I bookmarked your site, and I am in total awe of your work. I know you will do something wonderful with the dolls you recieved. I have the tu-tu patterns, and the Bassinet babies pattern set for the Lot's to Love Babies, which I adore! Now I have to get busy. What an inspiration you are! Lolly

Archived