Thanks to all of you great ville people!

I wasn't sure to be honest where to post this, but i just wanted to take a moment to Thank all of the great people on this board who take the time to help me out as much as they do with Understanding how to read patterns, Learn new stitches , and finding new and exciting patterns etc.I know to some maybe my questions seem like no -brainers some times,but with being so new to crochet and being more of a "visual" type learner i have a tough time learning new skills simply by trying to "read" a book etc.I am impressed with the kindness and patience you have all showed me! Also wanted to say a big thank you to all that have not only helped me learn this fun new skill , but to all of those who have not only responded to my post about my recent serious illness but to those of you that have said prayers for my speedy recovery,well wishes, personal e-mails , and to the great fair godmothers who have sent me cards, yarn and patterns.It means so much to me.

I never would have thought by joining a "message board" that i would feel like i have joined more of a "family" Thanks again and Happy holidays to all of you! Danucia-:hug:manyheart

This IS a wonderful place to come for comfort and help. Everyone here is so kind! I must have missed your posts about you hospital visit, but I went back and read them. I am so sorry you have to go through all of that. Keep up the good work. It sounds like you are learning a lot from all of these wonderful people. I'll keep you in my prayers too.

This IS a wonderful place. I have made so many friends. It has helped me so much to "be aroound" people with my interests. Especially since I am cooped up in the house so much taking care of my brother. It's like a lifeline to the outside world...a world that I don't always feel a part of anymore. I think of crochetville as my other family. It's great here!

:manyheart:hug:manyheart

Archived