Baby boy patterns

I just found out I am going to be a great grandma and am in need of some boy sweater patterns. I have some that I've made over the years, but I want to make something new that is kind of fast for a Christmas persent. He isn't due till April but I want to give them a couple gifts now. I've already made 2 blankets and really don't have the time to look thru all my books and magazines to find a sweater pattern. If you know of any that I could get now I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Marcia

You can't go wrong with a BICO ---> Baby It's Cold Outside.

I'll give you the link for the CAL as it has the link to the pattern in the first post and pics of lots that have been done. if you are a quick crocheter, you can finish this before supper on Friday (EST of course :wlol)

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36185

You make this a "boy" pattern by your colour choices and by switching the button side.

I posted this in the baby section a little bit ago, but here is a sweater I just made for my granddaughter, it was very easy.

IMG_2231.jpg

The pattern is from an old Family Circle Easy Crochet magazine. PM me if you would like the pattern, I checked all over the magazine and found nothing about copyrights, so I don't have a problem sending it to you! The pattern called for Bernat Coordinates which is what I used. :yes

Archived