Crochet Today! Jan/Feb issue

jasmom

I received my copy of crochet today in the mail today:cheer! I was waiting for it since I already received my copy of Interweave Crochet and Crochet!

I'm so excited about this issue, there are actually several items I :manyheart!

I love the "have a heart" dress! I can't wait to start on it. This must be the reason why I've been saving my lustersheen in my stash! I also adore the lacy pineapples shirt and the stylish grannies jacket. At last, a magazine that has several items to my taste! Yipee:yay.

Now if only I could finish my current projects!

Thanks for the heads up. I buy it at the bookstore and it should be there in a few days. Was checking today but not in the stores yet. That is the only crochet magazine I buy now. Not too over the top, yet trendy.

LI Roe

I have been watching the mailbox for days! Still no magazine! JoAnns didn't have the new issue out as of yesterday here.:snow Now were stuck at home with inches of snow and no Crochet Today! The school bus is an hour late and things are not looking happy for the rest of the day!:eek

I went to Borders today to look on my lunch and I thought I picked up the new one...but it wasn't. It will teach me not to look closely just because I'm in a hurry. Will say in my defense...the first one I picked up was not in a bag with free yarn catalog and this one did. That's why I thought it was the new one!

melissa

Archived