The most beautiful afghan I've seen...

How new is that issue? I subscribe to Crochet Today, but being in Australia my magazine always comes heaps after it's released. What issue number is it in? Just in case I got it but didn't see that pattern?

Cathedral Window-esque Afghan Pattern

Nov/Dec 2007 :)

Does anyone know why I am getting this message when I try to click on the link for the afghan???

smileygirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Does anyone know why I am getting this message when I try to click on the link for the afghan???

smileygirl, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Which one of the links?

I noticed that you just have your 40 posts so it is possible that your member privileges are just coming into play but that link shouldn't call out the troops.

I get that on occasion when a thread has been removed but that is not the case either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived