Jumpin' Frog Bag

brendaKbrown

hai brenda.........thanks for this wonderful pattern here is my try.i add one row to the flap and make a red drawstring as his tongue.another modification is his eyes

REALLY CUTE!! I love how you made the opening his mouth instead of it being just a fold over flap on the back!

I am so glad to 'see" that you like my frog! i appreciate the way you can adapt him for waht you like. I love the idea of the tongue and the other suggestions. thanks so much for the photos, too!

Really adorable..i love the tongue

thanks silkymist

REALLY CUTE!! I love how you made the opening his mouth instead of it being just a fold over flap on the back!

your frogbag is so nice dear......thanks for the valuable appreciation dear:cheer

I am so glad to 'see" that you like my frog! i appreciate the way you can adapt him for waht you like. I love the idea of the tongue and the other suggestions. thanks so much for the photos, too!

hai brenda.........thanks for the reply dear....i am so happy to hear your appreciation.my daughter and her friends liked the frog bag alot.once again thanks for the wonderful pattern,sandhya

• 3 weeks later...

I was asked by my mother to make 3 frog bags for some friends who had to evacuate because of a major wildfire here in Arizona. shortly after that I had someone asking to buy 3 more. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law saw them and had a fit over them. One liked the eyes the best and the other the curly arms and legs. since I can't see, I appreciate your feedback so I know if it really is good or not!

• 2 months later...

Archived