Article on Crochet from Interweave (Free Issue)

I got an email today from knitting daily, I comes from Interweave and there is an article about talking to knitters about crochet here's the link it will come up with a free pattern for a knitted bear, just say no and you can get to the article. Written by the woman how just published Crochet Me, she is also the editor of Interweave Crochet

http://www.knittingdaily.com/?ET=knittingdaily_blog:e881:92590a:&st=email

They also show the cover of the new winter issue of Interweave Crochet and you can get a free trial issue of Interweave Crochet! The cover is gorgeous! :D

BTW, that Knitting Daily column is great! We were talking about in the knitting special interest group a month or so ago. Although they are mainly knitting columns, there have been some really interesting columns on sizing (pertinent to crocheters, too), frogging yarn and then uncrinkling it, etc. I'd say there is one crochet column every month or so (which for some reason upsets some of the knitters over there tremendously). But overall I find these columns to be extremely interesting and entertaining and I'd love to have Sandi (the editor) over for tea and knitting/crocheting. And yes, that sweater is gorgeous!! Patty

I do enjoy getting my Knitting Daily e-news every day. It is very helpful as you say in just understanding the underlying issues in yarn usage. I am also a knitter but that notwithstanding, it is good info.

Archived