Brisbane area anyone??

Sarah Jane

Hi All :waving

I have just moved to Decpetion Bay this week which is pretty much in Brisbane and I would love to see how many others are in this area to have a crochet get together some time! :ghug:hook:party I know Chanti is-she is now my friend and I can't wait to catch up with her in person again!! I would really love to meet some more people here as I am feeling pretty lonely with my boyfriend at work each day.:cry:ccompute

Cmon guys I'll give you a flower and hug and we can be crochet buddies together!!:flower:2hug:hug:hook :manyheart

When I get a job I won't be able to work for long anyways cause I am pregnant so I would really love some friends here!!:hug

Wish I lived close enough to be able to join a crochet group in Brissie! :( Unfortunately I'm in the northern part of NSW.

I have a new baby and am home a lot while hubby's at work so I can understand how you feel! Bub does take up a lot of my time but I have just started crocheting again (morning sickness prevented me from doing it for months) and think it would be a lot of fun to have a buddy.

I hope you find someone in your area though and good luck with your pregnancy. Best wishes that all goes well. :)

Hi I am on the Gold Coast and I cant see how Deception Bay is described as Brisbane?? Isnt it a few hours north of the city, or is my geography wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived