Dale Earnhardt afghan

crazzy cow

Question

I am working on this afghan and I am not sure on the how to count the rows . I calls for the afghan stich. After I ch on the hook and then do yo and pull through 2 lps on the hook asross until one lp remains on hook. Does that complete the row. I want to make this for my son for x-mas :scrachin

http://home.comcast.net/~crochet_cindy/patterns/patterns.htm

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ecrochet_cindy/patterns/daleghan.gif

9 answers to this question

Thanks for the help on that I that.:hug That is what I thought but I wanted to make sure before I get to far on it. I am only on row 3 and it takes a few to get one row done. Base ch is 336 and the finished afghan will be 70 by 80. This is going to take some time for me to finish it .:yes

That is going to be one neat blanket.:clap

One idea to help you keep track of rows, is if you can make a n extra copy of the pattern and mark off the rows as you finish them. I did that with mine and it helped me keep track of where I was. It is so easy to get lost. I also used a row counter.

Also can't wait to see it finished.

I printed a copy and I am going to take it to a place that can blow up the chart so I can see it a little bit better and then I am going to laminate it so I can mark off the rows as I go... I do have a row counter at the end of my hook.:). But as I am working it it keeps rolling up on me!! Can I do something to not keep that from rolling up on me? :think

I am not a fan and no nothing of it, but this is so funny, I was just going to ask this site for some help, my daughters friend wants me to crochet her a red hat with 8 in it, guess that is Dale Jrs number. So any great suggestions would be appreciated. I am thinking of a hat with 3 in or so brim, so it can be rolled etc, and then the 8 in the front, but just how to crochet the 8 in, is the questions, I of course what it to look great. Again I know nothing of Nascar. I just relooked at your pic of it, why is there a number 3 on it, and she told me 8, now I am really confussed. :think

Archived