Just made my 1st Blog

Ashley3121

Hello everyone I just made my first blog last night. It is all about crafts but so far all about crochet. I only have two days worth of post. But I just wanted to see if anyone could look at my site and give me any suggestions. Thanks a head of time. :manyheart

Crafty Ashley

http://craftyashley.net/

Thanks for the responses! :cheer I am totally going to be looking at everyone else's blogs and leaving comments. I didn't know till know how good it feels when people leave comments. So you guys haven't heard the last of me. :compute:manyheart

I really do love all ya'lls comments.:2hug It is neat to see recognition when you stay home with three young kids all day. And I mean all day my DH works and goes to school full time and we only have one car. So I love the comments. :yes I can't wait to visit people blogs now and see all your great work! I appreciate everyone support!

*Now if I could just stop going to my blog to see how many visits I have and clean my house*:devil

I just left you a comment also. Your blog is really nicely set up. On tip to get more traffic is to put a link to your blog in your signature.

You sound a lot like me. I'm a stay at home mom, hubby go's to work and school, but I only have one during the day and then the second one comes home school. It is very nice to see comments on your board and it really helps you through out the day to know someone out there likes what your doing. Keep up the good work!

Shelly

Shelly,

Thanks for the comment. It is nice to know of others like me.:manyheart I can't put my blog in my signature yet I think because I haven't been a member for 60 days. If that is the case I should be almost half-way through.

Hope all is well. :hug

http://craftyashley.net/

Archived