It's here! It's here! (TOTC hook)

PJ

I just received my first TOTC hook! It's beautiful, and was just the thing I needed today after being sick as a dog.

Off to give it a test drive! :hook

PJ,

Sounds like we ordered about the same time. I purchased one as a gift for a friend and it came in the mail today. I can't wait until Monday to give it to her so I am taking it over on Saturday. She chose a size K tulipwood.

I personally have 2 --one I (purpleheart) and one P (can't remember the name, but it is a medium brown color.

Hope you enjoy!

Gerri

It's African Blackwood, size H. I love it! It's perfect because 2 of the projects I'm working on right now use that size. Now I just need to make a case for it. :)

It came really quickly, too. I paid on Tuesday night, I believe, and it was in my mailbox today. Hooray! So nice to get mail that's not a bill or junk!

Isn't it great! I love my TOTC hooks. And even better, I love working with them. They fit so nicely in the hand and aren't heavy at all. Very balanced.

*strokes chin* I keep hearing about these totc hooks. I'm going to have to look these up...

ETA: *drools* I want one...Ooo. Oooo. Ooooooooooo. :faint

It's African Blackwood, size H. I love it! It's perfect because 2 of the projects I'm working on right now use that size. Now I just need to make a case for it. :)

It came really quickly, too. I paid on Tuesday night, I believe, and it was in my mailbox today. Hooray! So nice to get mail that's not a bill or junk!

The extra tall mini M&M's tubes work well for crochet hooks. They stay well protected! The M&M's are just a bonus!:hook

Archived