2008 CPAD Calendar - Have all the designers gotten their copies yet?

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one left out again? :think Last year I was promised it was mailed to me but I NEVER got it. However, since I was in the middle of moving when they were mailed I understood that and bought my very own copy. I was told that the 2008 calendars would be mailed by Sept at the latest and I still haven't gotten mine at all. Am I the only designer who didn't get their own copy???

Donna, is there any way you can contact someone over the CPAD and ask them to check their list to see if they were all sent out or something? That would be a big bummer if you didn't get one again this year.

Krystal

I got mine a couple weeks ago. I would email them and ask. Would be a shame to have 2 years running like that. They missed me also last year on the 1st go round and had to resend. I did finally get one.

• 3 weeks later...

Did everyone get theirs, now? I emailed accord ( the address in the calendar) November 5, and I still haven't heard back, nor have I recieved my calendar. I haven't moved in 6 1/2 years, they had no trouble contacting me last year when I submitted designs... I guess I'll try emailing them again. But this is getting very frustrating.

Archived