scraps!

It would be great to have a post just for scrap yarn. The ideas would be endless. This is coming from someone who can not part from my yarn. I love making things for people, but I cant get rid of the extra yarn. What to do:think

I try to make scrap afghans with the scraps. I'm working on Dot Mathews pattern Scrumptious Scraps. It only takes 26 yards of color for each row. I also like the Stained Glass afghan for getting rid of scraps. I don't even throw out the little tails. I save them and when I have enough use them for pillow stuffing.

wrist warmers, headbands, eyeglass ipod cellphone camera cases, potholders, toilet tissue covers, fridgies, straight pin cushions, simple doilies, trivits, belts, stuffed dolls/animals, towel toppers.......

It would be great to have a post just for scrap yarn. The ideas would be endless. This is coming from someone who can not part from my yarn. I love making things for people, but I cant get rid of the extra yarn. What to do:think

You sound like me. I make things for people and give them away, but I don't like to part with yarn.

Archived