my first ever purse

kiwikitti

My swap partner finally got the purse so I can show it on here now! I came up with it by myself basically. Well... with some stitch ideas from an afghan I want to make.

The whole thing basically. The handle is a combination of dc and sc and everything is joined with sc.

1604340524_d76aa442d6_o.jpg

Here is a close up of the bottom. It's all sc since I didn't have a lot of time available to line is so I picked the most closed stitch I could think of!

1604340332_7c26dc1f13_o.jpg

And the dimensions of it are 15" by 15" by 4.5".

The colors came from the colors she said she liked. Green purple and yellow. I bought a veriageted skein that had both yellow and cream but decided that the cream worked better with the other two colors. But I know what you guys mean! I was sad to see it go, since I loved it so much, but I was also glad. That thing gave it a lot of trouble at times. :lol

But thanks for the wonderful comments! :manyheart

I was sad to see it go, since I loved it so much, but I was also glad. That thing gave it a lot of trouble at times. :lol

! :manyheart

i know what you mean about glad to let it go from all the trouble lol.. there have been stuff ive made that it took so long and so much frogging that no matter how pretty it was it needed to go..... i made a blanket for my neice.. it took so long with the ruffle trim ...when i was finished and i gave it to my sister for my neice i said "ITS DONE!!! can i set it on fire now?" lol

Archived