Paperback book cover

livedinalaska

Finished this bookcover for my MIL for Christmas. You can imagine how simple it was, I didn't follow the pattern, but that is where I got the idea. A really simple thing that I think she will love b/c she is so embarassed for anyone to actually know what she reads! It's pretty funny to see a 70+ year old women reading a "steamie sex novel" instead of something like an AARP magazine.

bookcover_1.jpg

Nice I like that.:clap I love the colors, Sure she will too. All it needs is a nice cozy mystery tucked inside (ok thats for me lol) reading keeps the mind active. I made a book cover I didn't use a pattern where it has a button closure. I will post a pic in case you are interested in making one of those too.

I had to smile . . . I sort of watch TV while I'm crocheting and love an old fashioned romance. But it seems every time you switch on there are writhing couples and my family ask 'Whatever are you watching, Mother?. LOL!!

June

I had to smile . . . I sort of watch TV while I'm crocheting and love an old fashioned romance. But it seems every time you switch on there are writhing couples and my family ask 'Whatever are you watching, Mother?. LOL!!

June

We do that, except it's "What are you READING Mother?!" She always just laughs, but her preferred reading is a huge family joke!

Archived