Crochet Me Book

I'm not sure if this is already posted somewhere, but I got my daily knitting email and there was a big thing about the Crochet Me Book coming out this month, I believe Oct 14th. Anyway here is the website for the book and they show all the items in it. I love the purple shrug!

www.crochetmebook.com

On Sunday the author will be at a yarn shop near Baltimore for the book release and she'll be signing books and taking questions! Why does it all happen in one weekend!!! This weekend at the Baltimore Convention Center is the Stitches East convention!! Now I don't know where to go!! :eek

This weekend at the Baltimore Convention Center is the Stitches East convention!! Now I don't know where to go!!
Would you be able to provide a little more info on the Stitches East convention. Is that a yearly thing and what all is featured. I won't be able to make it this time, but would like to maybe put on my calendar for next year. I'm only about 2.5 hrs. from Baltimore. Thanks for any info.

Would you be able to provide a little more info on the Stitches East convention. Is that a yearly thing and what all is featured. I won't be able to make it this time, but would like to maybe put on my calendar for next year. I'm only about 2.5 hrs. from Baltimore. Thanks for any info.

I don't know where I heard about it, but here is the website that has all the Stitches events http://www.knittinguniverse.com/xrx/events.php

The have Stitches East, Stitches Midwest, etc.. Here is the link specifically for Stitches East in Baltimore http://www.knittinguniverse.com/xrx/events.php you can down load the brochure, it is HUGE. Tons of classes and a market place. The classes are mostly geared towards knitting, but the market place will have yarn, gadgets, etc. I think the classes are expensive like $70 a class! To rich for me, but to get in to the market place it is $8, more my speed!

I think I gotta have this one!! Looks pretty good :)

Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed that these new books/mags that are coming out all feature the same designers over and over and over again? I KNOW these are not the only people designing stuff. It's almost "cliquish". Ok, maybe it's just me.

Archived